If you want to be a government teacher, then UPTET is the first thing you need to clear. Better preparation and the right mindset can take you closer to your dream job. However, this exam is not that tough, if you put in the best efforts. You just need to be a bit dedicated to your goals.
Have you been wondering about the UPTET Answer key? You are at the right place indeed. Aspirants may check the answer key. It helps to estimate the entire score. If you want to access the answer key, you need to visit the official site.
What Details You Would Find There
The answer key regarding UPTET is all about finding the accurate and correct answer to the questions you attempt in the exam. It helps to take all your confusion away from how you did in the exam. The best thing is that you would be able to go through all the answers to what you did in the exam.
You probably are thinking about the important information available there including the response key, such as Exam Name, Accurate Responses, The Number of Paper, Question Paper Set, and Question Number. This information helps you to go with an accurate answer.
Steps In Case You Are Not Convinced With Answer-Key
In case, you come across any sort of discrepancy done with you then you have the right to raise your voice. Here, we are going to mention the steps you need to follow to raise the objections such as –
- You need to go through the official site if you are not satisfied with the answer key.
- Then you need to go through the official UPTET Link.
- There you need to get aware of the objection link regarding Answer Key.
- Again you need to log in.
- Now, you need to choose the language you are comfortable of questions paper carefully
- Once it is done then you need to choose the “Click Here” button to have access to File Objections Button.
- The next thing is choosing the right options regarding the asked question and then objection needs to be posed.
- Now, you need to click on the FINAL SUBMIT option and go ahead to pay the asked fees.
Most candidates do also get confused about how they could calculate marks. Well, you are not alone who gets confused. If you want to calculate your expected marks, it is time to go with these important instructions mentioned below –
- You will be having a total number of 150 questions in the exam. Therefore, maximum marks are needed to be 150.
- This exam does not come up with any sort of negative marking. It would not be an exaggeration that it is indeed a plus point of this thing.
- Each question carries one mark weight so you need to carry this factor in mind.
- The next thing you need to consider is counting the number of accurate answers so that you could have an accurate result.
- Now, you need to multiply it by 1.
- Then, take out the total of all the right and accurate answers.
Moreover, this is how simple it is to calculate this. You just need to be a bit attentive while doing it and the rest will be done easily.
If you get cleared the exam then qualified teachers would be awarded with the certification. The government issues this certificate having validity 5 years following the date it was issued for the first time.
To get that specifically important certificate the candidates would be required to submit all their original credentials as well as a copy of results towards the department. Make sure that you submit all your documents on time and without committing any mistakes. It is an important formality and you need to do this indeed.
Most candidates also want to know what they need to do in case they lose their certificate. In case you somehow miss your certificate, you are supposed to apply to get a duplicate certificate paying an ideal amount of INR 500/- DD following the name SERA. In detail, it is “Secretary Examination Regulatory Authority.
Hope the shared information has helped you to understand everything in a detailed manner. Answer key is indeed important to check out as it brings much-needed clarity to you.