ISBM paves a path to early success in life through its fast-track short duration correspondence courses. These courses consist of concepts and case studies that provide broad exposure to relevant business concepts and management specifics. This helps them to get started as “Managers” by enhancing their productivity, capability to formulate business policies, strategies and their implications for the organization.
ISBM was established in 1992 by a well known NGO AEREN Foundation to achieve the following purpose:
- Enhance the career of students in Business and Management sectors.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of the learners providing access to high quality education to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Short duration programs in various faculties which enable the candidates/students to acquire value based and world-class Management qualifications while working.
- Offering need-based programs by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses.
- Promoting and developing distance education in India.
- Setting and maintaining standards in distance education in the country as an apex body for the purpose.