Cash is the most invaluable resource of the organization. Cash management determines the fate of the organization based on its effective management. Statement of Cash Flow reflects the movement and use of cash during the year. The efficiency of cash management is not directly reflected in Cash Flow Statement unless reviewed and analyzed professionally.
This workshop aims to provide tools and techniques to participants to evaluate the role of cash management in conjunction with working capital and business cycle.
1. Learn How cash flow statements are prepared
2. Understand various sources and used of funds
3. Get acquaintance of various funds generated through operating, investing & financing activities
4. Apply IAS 7 to understand direct and indirect method of preparation of cash flow statement
5. Take insight of matching principles applied for acquisition and uses of funds
6. Enhance your skills to evaluate management performance
7. Master understanding of liquidity management techniques
8. Identify cheap and efficient sources of liquidity management
9. Evaluate Financial performance of business organizations using cash flow statement
10. Command your decision making skills for acquisition and used funds in financial crunch.
Who Should Attend
a. Director Finance
b. Chief Accountant
c. Finance Managers
d. Planning Managers
e. Accounting Dept. Staff
f. Internal Auditors
g. Procurement Dept. Staff
h. Corporate Relationship Managers
i. Non-Finance Managers
- Location / Region United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Course Location: Learn with us at: CYBERMODO TRAINING CENTER Office 507, Rania Business Center, Al Barsha-1, Dubai, UAE (2 min of walk from Mall of Emirates-MOE, Opp. Citimax Hotel) Tel: +971 04-4579128 Mobile: +971 551136109 Email Add:info at cybermodo dot com Website: www.cybermodo.com