8 December 2017
IBC is proud to offer a renowned university-based course, taught by multidisciplinary faculty. This course includes not only live patient care, but also an innovative simulation lab session to provide comfortable practice and promote in-depth technique understanding.
Sufficient knowledge and hands on training to confidentially apply their new skills to provide botulinum toxin treatments in their own clinics. Our goal is to provide you with unbiased procedure knowledge, hands on practical treatment time and the resources to ensure your success on completion of your course.
The one day master course offers advanced botulinum toxin type A and fillers workshops and in addition a course in medical rhinoplasty.
Live Workshops with Hands-On Training on Expert Indications + Combining Botulinum Toxin Type A & Fillers
Criterion For Enrollment/Participation:
Doctors holding minimum qualification – MBBS/Doctorate Medical Degree irrespective of their specialty are eligible to enroll/participate in the AAAM Courses. <br> Please email us the Scanned Copy of the Medical/Doctorate University Degree. It is a Mandatory/Compulsory Requirement.
An experience certificate is required in Botox & Filler injection. If no experience, then completion of AAAM level 1 & 2 courses is required.
- Price $2,900
- Listing categories Healthcare and Medical / Medical / Medicine / Cosmetics & Skin
- Location / Region United Arab Emirates (UAE)/ Dubai
- Payment Option Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Accredited by American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine
- Education Subject Beautician, Healthcare and Medical
- Education Type Classroom
- Course Location: Office 2, Mezzanine Floor Shaikha Maryam Bldg., Umm Hurair, P.O. Box: 62669 Dubai, United Arab Emirates.