Cost engineering is the engineering practice devoted to the management of project cost, involving such activities as estimating, cost control, cost forecasting, investment appraisal and risk analysis.
Bachelor Degree with min 4 yrs experience in Project
Yes - Provided by Institute
8 reviews on “L&T Institute of Project Management”
sir i am a civil graduate working in a construction field from last 2 years i need to ask u what kind of courses are conducted in L&T Institute of Project Management .
also tell me fee structure of courses and campus placements .
Prabu s y•
I have completed btech civil engineering with 4 years experience .I have to do project management course can I know the fee structure and how to apply for the course
MOHAMMED FEROZ AHAMED•
I AM CIVIL graduated student recently passed out no experience with 69% which course suits me in the L&T IPM . How to know the fee structure and apply for course
Sir, iam a MEP (electrical) engineer.
I have 1year 3months experience.
I want to do mba in project management so please share details
10th 12th B.A. arts ITI FITTER
1. I am a student of 3rd year in civil engineering, i need to ask u what kind of courses are conducted in L&T Institute of Project Management what is the fee structure of courses and campus placements.
2. Please also guide for taking the admission and its schedule.
3. Apart from L&T ,Is other companies are also conducting placement.
4. If student is selected from your institute in L&T ,then what is the CTC.
5. which course is having more scope in the L&T IPM for working in construction company like L&T ……..