Converging economic, societal, and technological forces have all elevated the importance of talent for 21st century organizations. In an increasingly talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a necessity. Forward thinking organizations understand the vital importance of talent and view human resources management as a critical organizational capability. Human Resources Management Master program provides a detailed examination of HR roles, responsibilities, and knowledge required of strategic human resources professionals. It covers a wide range of concepts and practices in functional areas of Strategic Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Global Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Organizational Effectiveness. Utilizing a combination of best/next practices, case studies, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent in the enterprise for organizational success.
- Learners will improve key skills in business and HR functional knowledge critical for increasing HR’s strategic partnership with the business.
- Learners will be able to break down any business situation from a strategic talent perspective, identify hurdles opportunities, hot issues, and constraints for actionable outcomes.
- Learners will be able to identify how to impact an organization’s bottom line by attracting, managing, and engaging talent in today’s business environment.
- Learners will be able to demonstrate consulting and analytical skills by using tools to ask the right questions, clarify needs, identify underlying business derivers, and propose actionable options.
- Learners will be able to effectively communicate and contract with stakeholders to secure commitment for HR recommendations through a blend of facilitative and expert role influence.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for Human Resources Middle and Top Management and other HR professionals who aspire to become managers working in the areas of:
- HR Generalists who need to acquire targeted skills or an HR Specialist who needs to develop more broad- based expertise.
- HR Subject Matter Experts in Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, and/ or Engagement seeking new ideas for improved business results.
- HR Business Partners who support business unit operations with talent management strategy and initiatives.
- Experienced mid-level HR professionals who want to apply advanced concepts and tools from the course to improve the results and impact of their HR solutions.
- HR/TM directors/managers needing a strategic HR framework to build their teams and implement best in class HR solutions.
- For those relatively new to the HR profession who want to develop and enhance their overall knowledge of modern-day HR strategies, practices, and tools.
- Line Leaders who lead individuals or are responsible for driving HR in their business unit or functional area.