IFMA‘s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential for FM professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers. By earning the must-have FMP credential, you will improve your knowledge, enhance your skills, and gain immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers.
The Facility Management Professional program can help you gain a competitive advantage and improve your job performance through education and recognition. It can help build practical skills you can apply to your job immediately, resulting in cost-savings and added value to your organization through one of a kind compressed 5-day FMP program which will save you a valuable time, while retaining the same top quality insights you get with standard 8-day FMP program. In addition, you will earn professional credibility and recognition from current and potential employers, clients, work teams and peers and move one step closer to earning your CFM (Certified Facility Manager®) credential by taking up to three years off of your CFM experience requirement. In addition to this, you will be able to network with your peers at special FMP functions at local, national and international events and earn 60 GBCI general CE hours, earn GBCI CE credits: LEED Professionals can earn 60 general continuing education hours upon completion of the full FMP program or 15 hours per individual course; and earn IFMA-issued CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Build a solid foundation
- Meet the demands of global employers
- Take a step toward acquiring Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®) credential
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Establish your professional network
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential that will help to accelerate an FM’s transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management.
It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundation FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- Experienced FMs intending to pursue the CFM credential.
- Price $4,590
- Listing categories Environment and Energy / Engineering
- Location / Region United Arab Emirates (UAE)/ Dubai
- Payment Option Online Payment
- Education level Professional
- Accredited by IFMA
- Education Subject Environment Management
- Duration 5 days
- Education Type Classroom
- Course Location: Dubai, UAE