Much is written about the theory of managing and measuring Operational Risk. This course focuses on the practical aspects of delivering robust, sustainable and value-adding Operational Risk management processes into a business. Participants will learn how Operational Risk Frameworks are constructed, how to identify, measure, monitor and manage Operational Risks. They will learn how to construct Operational Risk Appetite statements and support them with Key Risk Indicator frameworks and how to develop Scenarios for analysis and development of Operational Risk capital. Finally, Participants will learn how to construct meaningful Operational Risk reports that will support better decision- making in their company.
- Understand how to build a robust framework for Operational Risk management
- Build a culture for good risk management
- Understand how to drive value out of Operational Risk management
- Understand Risk Appetite and build robust Key Risk Indicator frameworks
- Create value-adding Operational Risk management reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Operational Risk Staff,
- Financial Controllers,
- Operations and Technology Managers, and
- Compliance and Legal Officers