The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) is a professional who leads and champions process – improvement initiatives – everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations – that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings. A CMQ/OE facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
The CMQ/OE should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Establish benchmarks for advancement
- Provide value to peers, colleagues and subordinates
- Think like an advisor/consultant – be authority figure
- The benefit is the journey, not necessarily just the destination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Group/ Corporate Quality Manager,
- Quality Director/ Head of Quality,
- QA/QC Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Quality Auditors/ ISO Auditors
- Quality Professionals who leads, manages or supports quality improvement programs.
- QM Professionals in need to add ASQ’s CMQ/ OE to his/her professional credentials.