The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) course is an educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field. The instructor-led version of the program offers delegates the opportunity to review the content presented in the text and web-based study tools in a classroom setting.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Manage horizontal flows in their businesses when companies are organised vertically
- Understand the importance of aligning the company’s corporate strategy with their supply chain strategy
- Understand the importance of using the right technology to enable the supply chain
- The core of supply chain management is excellent supplier and customer relationship management
- Continuous improvement, flexibility and agility of their supply chains will be rewarded with ongoing success and ROI.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The instructor-led course is designed for persons intending to earn their APICS CSCP designation. To be eligible for the APICS CSCP exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
– Bachelor’s degree or International equivalent
– Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, OR CPSM credential
– Three years of related business experience
Delegates not meeting the exam criteria may still enroll in the course for professional development. In this case, you may need additional study and work experience to meet the above exam eligible criteria.
Typical supply chain professionals that would benefit from the instructor-led course and in obtaining the CSCP designation:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Transportation, Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Managers
- Supplier Managers
- Distributor Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Planning and Inventory Management Managers, and
- Other professionals with responsibilities for supply chain
- Price $4,390
- Listing categories Logistics and supply chain
- Course Location: Dubai, UAE