Human resources are the people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy. Human capital is sometimes used synonymously with human resources, although human capital typically refers to a more narrow view (i.e., the knowledge the individuals embody and economic growth). Likewise, other terms sometimes used include manpower, talent, labour, personnel, or simply people.
A human resources department (HR department) of a company performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labour law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, and some aspects of recruitment and dismissal.
Determine needs of the staff.
Determine to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
Recruit and train the best employees.
Supervise the work.
Manage employee relations, unions and collective bargaining.
Prepare employee records and personal policies.
Ensure high performance.
Manage employee payroll, benefits and compensation.
Ensure equal opportunities.
Deal with discrimination.
Deal with performance issues.
Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
Push the employees’ motivation.
History of Human Resource
Human Resources Today
Key factors influencing HR
Challenges of HR and Trends
Introduction to Recruitment
The selection process
Avoiding Bias selection
The Back Ground Check
Introduction to Generalist Role
On boarding preparation, checklist
Resiliency and Flexibility
- Price $600
- Listing categories Human Resources / Logistics and supply chain / Sales, Marketing and PR / Administration and Secretarial / Corporate Training / Marketing / Public Relations (PR) / Business communication
- Location / Region United Arab Emirates (UAE)/ Dubai
- Payment Option Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Accredited by KHDA
- Education Subject Business Management, Logistics & Supply Chain, Soft Skills
- Education Type Classroom, Corporate
- Course Location: Bur Dubai
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute