Christ University was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers Christ University.
- Listing categories Accounting, Finance and Banking / Media, Creative and Design / Hotel Management / Sales, Marketing and PR / Administration and Secretarial / Purchase and Procurement / Environment and Energy / Architecture and Planning / CMA / ACCA / Accounting / CCE (Cost Engineer) / Financial Risk Management / Fraud and Laundering / Economics / Insurance / CIMA / GST / B.com / Advertising
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Indira Nagar/ Bangalore
- Payment Option Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Education Subject Accounting, Finance and Banking, Business Management, Environment Management, Fashion Designing, Graphic Designing, IT, Law, Project Management, Soft Skills, Teaching, Entertainment, Event, Media
- Education Type Classroom
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute