Oracle DBA Training Program with Placement Assured in Guindy, Adyar, virugambakkam, Vadapalani, Ashok Nagar in Chennai
GENWISH Infotech Offers Oracle DBA Training in Chennai by Experienced Professionals.
Genwish Infotech is the Best Live Project Training Institute with Placement in Chennai,
Aiming to offer Exclusive Oracle DBA, Which is customized according to your Expectations in terms of Topics, Duration, Training Mode and Fees. Oracle DBA have been Conducted by Well Experienced industry Experts meaning that you will get 100% Live Project Experience at the time of the training period. Genwish Infotech coaching centre is located in Ekkattuthangal Guindy as centre of Chennai.
Oracle DBA: This part of the course will teach students the fundamentals of how to create Project using Python. By the completion of this course the students will be able to utilize the features.
Oracle DBA job opportunity:
Lot of companies recruiting Oracle DBA professionals like HCL, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Koney, Akamai, Global Logic, NOVARTIS, CITRIX and etc..
Duration: 50 Hrs
Training Mode: Class Room – Online – Fast Track
Training Strategy: Live Hands on Training comprise with Theory and Case Studies
Regular Class – Monday to Friday with 2 Hrs/Day
Week End Class– Saturday and Sunday with 4 Hrs/Day
Genwish Infotech Features:
Trainers from Corporate
Valid Materials [Soft/Hard Copy]
7 AM to 10 PM Lab Facility
Pre Process to Join:
Free Demo Class
Oracle DBA trainer profile:
- Having 5+ Yrs Exp in Oracle DBA
- Can handle Various Domain issues
- Can Give Different Business Scenarios
- Will Teach You Both Theory and Practical.
Oracle DBA COURSE CONTENT
- INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE DBA
- What is DBA?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- Types of files(Control file, Redo log file and Data file)
- Different types of Data files
- SGA(System Global Area) and Background Process
- DATABASE CREATION
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Types of Database Creation
- Manual Method of Creation
- TABLESPACE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Table space
- Types of Table space(BIG & SMALL)
- Temporary Table space
- Altering/Renaming a Table space
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- Table space Encryption(11g)
- STORAGE PARAMETERS
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Oracle Blocks
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- SER MANAGEMENT
- Who are Database Users?
- Why to create a User?
- Creation of Users
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating and granting Roles
- Allocating table space Quotas to Users
- Assigning default table space for the Users
- Setting Profiles for the Users
- Levels of Authentication
- Schema Management(11g)
- UNDO MANAGEMENT
- What is Undo?
- Why Undo required?
- Pending offline status
- Brief idea about Rollback segments
- Flashback Features
- Flashback Table
- Flashback query
- Flashback Version query
- SPFILE & OMF
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Advantages of spfile
- What is OMF?
- Advantages of OMF
- Files conventions of OMF
- NETWORKING IN ORACLE
- Introduction to Oracle Networking
- Network default location
- Editing Network file
- Introduction to Database Links
- Types of Database Links
- Introduction to Materialized views
- Advantages of Materialized view
- Refresh Modes
- REDO-LOG & CONTROLFILE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Redo log
- Status of Redo logs
- Multiplexing the Redo log files
- Re-creation of Control file
- Renaming the Database
- Multiplexing the Control file
- LOGICAL BACKUP
- What is a logical backup
- Why it is required
- Export/import Utility
- Data Pump
- Difference between Data Pump and Traditional Export/import
- Transportable Table spaces
- PHYSICAL BACKUP
- Introduction to Physical backup
- Types of Physical backup
- Cold & Hot backup
- Recovery scenarios
- RMAN backup
- RMAN Point in time recovery
- RMAN 11g new features
- PEFORMANCE TUNING
- What is Performance Tuning?
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Database Tuning
- Application Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Network Tuning
- Partitioning and Indexes
- Partitioning Enhancements
- SQL Performance Analyses (11g)
- Row chaining and Row migration
- Resemble Table spaces
- Introduction to Data Guard
- Types of Standby databases
- 11g New features in Data Guard
- Types of Protection modes
- Active standby/snapshot standby (11g)
- Log Miner
- RMAN Point in time Recovery
- Introduction to Database Cloning
- RMAN Cloning
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Introduction to SQL Loader
- Types of files
- Control file
- In file
- Bad file
- Discard file
- Data file
- What is auditing?
- Why auditing performed?
- Types of Auditing
- Levels of Auditing
- FLASHBACK FEATURES
- Flashback Database
- Flashback Archive (11g)
- Oracle 11g Installations
- Comparison between Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g
- New features Introduced in Oracle 10g
- Up gradation from Oracle 10g to Oracle11g
Post Process for Placement:
Discussion about the Current Industry Expectations
Fine Tuning the Concepts thru Internal Interview
Mock Interview from External Expert
For Free Demo Class Call @ 82203 82283/63
GENWISH INFO TECH
33/26, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Ekkattuthangal, Chennai-32.
Land Mark: Opp. To Hyundai Show Room
Near Ambal Nagar Bus Stop
Above KVB ATM
Phone: 044 48520848
- Listing categories Soft Skills / Corporate Training / Web Design / Marketing / Social Media / Oracle / Business communication / Personal Development
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Ekkaduthangal/ Chennai
- Payment Option Scholarship, Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Education Subject Engineering, IT, Soft Skills
- Duration 50hrs
- Education Type Online Training, Classroom, Corporate, Distance Education
- Course Location: GENWISH INFO TECH 33/26, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Ekkattuthangal, Chennai-32 . Land Mark: Opp. To Hyundai Show Room Near Ambal Nagar Bus Stop Above KVB ATM Phone: 044 48520848 Mobile: +91-8220382283/63 http://itraininglive.in/
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute