One of the best universities in the nation is the state-level Jadavpur University, which has received national recognition. The college was first known as Bengal Technical Institute when it was founded in 1906. It was renamed College of Engineering and Technology before becoming Jadavpur University in 1955. The NAAC has awarded Jadavpur University with an A Grade, and NIRF 2020 has ranked the institution fifth in the university category. Jadavpur, the main campus, and the Salt Lake campus make up most of the university’s campuses.
The institution provides several undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses in various fields, including the arts, sciences, engineering, technology, and social sciences. Most courses are offered based on merit in the previous qualifying test. However, admission to the many affiliated institutions of the university is mainly based on the entrance exams defined by the university. The university offers students a wide range of amenities, including first-rate facilities, dormitory amenities, a library, and a cafeteria. They used to give students with good placement possibilities.
- Price Contact for course fees
- Listing categories Engineering / B.E - Computer Engineering / B.E - Computer Science & Engineering/IT / B.E - Electrical Engineering / B.E - Mechanical Engineering / B.E - Civil Engineering/Environment Engineering / B.E - Chemical Engineering / B.E - Automobile Engineering / B.E - Biomedical Engineering / B.E - Construction Technology / B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering / B.E - Electronics & Telecom Engineering / B.E - Electronics Engineering
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Library Available
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available