Nowadays, students can learn about human and species physiology, morphology, physiology, anatomy, behavior, origin, and distribution in the biology stream of the science course. Students should have a strong interest in biology and some background knowledge in the subject to succeed in studies beyond the 12th science. Students can readily choose these courses after finishing their intermediate science or biology coursework.
Students can choose from various specialties developed for their educational benefit to take science courses after completing their 12th science biology. Throughout the curriculum, the course study incorporates both practical and theoretical learning. They have given all of those pupils in-depth information about biology classes after the 12th grade so they can get a sense of their career options.
List of top 10 B. Sc Courses after 12th science biology:
B. Sc in Zoology
The Bachelor of Science in Zoology is a three-year undergraduate curriculum incorporating advanced study and research. The analysis of specialized or experimentally tractable systems clarifies general biological concepts and includes animal shape, function, and behavior. Students who enroll in B. Sc Zoology courses can pursue careers in animal welfare, environmental management, ecosystem monitoring, and wildlife conservation. The B. Sc Zoology course material was created to give students a more comprehensive understanding of biological science. Students who complete the B. Sc Zoology program will have the necessary abilities and knowledge to succeed in the job.
- Candidates should have received their diploma for class 12 from a reputable board.
- The candidate must have completed biology, chemistry, and physics classes in grade 12.
- The candidate must achieve a minimum cumulative score of 50% in the 10+2 exams. Depending on the institute, the reserved candidates typically receive some leniency.
B. Sc in Microbiology
In its three-year undergraduate program, B. Sc Microbiology thoroughly examines microbes and their impact on the human body. The microbes responsible for human disease are under a lot of scrutinizes. The B. Sc Microbiology curriculum also covers the various kinds of bacteria and viruses and how they affect human cells. Biochemical scientists, clinical research associates, food technologists, and healthcare scientists in the corporate and public sectors are among the organizations that provide B.Sc. microbiology applicants with work chances with respectable minimum earnings. The results of the Class 12 test are used to determine a candidate’s eligibility for B. Sc Microbiology Admission in 2022. Opportunities from prestigious industries are fueling the growth of the microbiologist career.
- Must have received an overall grade of at least 60% on their Class 12 or another equivalent exam from an accredited board
- Candidates must have completed Biology, Zoology, and Botany as part of their required coursework in Class 12.
B. Sc Biology
A three-year undergraduate program in biology known as B.Sc. Biology focuses on studying living things, biological systems, and their functions. The course focuses on various topics, including biochemistry, cell, and molecular biology, reproductive biology, and the study of many species, the origin of life, and more. Students can enroll in a B.Sc. correspondence program at some colleges. They must go to college to take practical classes and take tests. This course makes numerous career opportunities, including those as a botanist, biology content developer, ecologist, horticulturist, and researcher, available to students.
- Students must have received their 10+2 diploma in any discipline from an accredited school or college.
- Students must have completed Class 12 with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50 percent or above, with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology being required subjects.
- Students must pass the entrance exam with the institute’s required cutoff score before moving on to the next round of interviews.
B. Sc Medical Technology
A three-year undergraduate program leading to a B. Sc in medical technology lasts three years. In the medical technology course, students learn about emerging technology and its uses. In order to get real-world, practical training, students spend a lot of their study time in hospital environments. Additionally, Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support are taught to students. The three academic years of the Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology degree are followed by a one-year internship.
- The candidates must have completed their 10+2 exam or any other qualification from a recognized Board that is equivalent.
- The minimum required aggregate score for candidates at the Intermediate level was 45%.
- For admittance, some very reputable universities and institutions hold entrance exams.
B. Sc Biotechnology
To control systems and living things, biotechnology blends engineering and biological sciences. The advanced teachings in biological processes intended for industrial and other uses are the focus of this undergraduate degree program. Students with a robust scientific aptitude and a passion for biology are best prepared for careers in biotechnology. The B. Sc Biotechnology curriculum often covers several Applied Biochemistry and biotechnology-related topics, such as entrepreneurship, technological commercialization, and intellectual property.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized board with their 10th and 12th grades.
- Candidates for the B.Sc Biotechnology degree program must have completed classes 10 and 12 in critical courses like physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics.
- A minimum overall percentage of 50% is required for general applicants, with 60% in core subjects and 45% in ST/SC/OBC topics.
B.Sc in Botany
The minimal requirement for admission to the 3-year graduate program in B.Sc. Botany is passing the class 12 exam from a recognized school board or equivalent. The structure, development, growth, and metabolism of various biological disciplines, including algae, plants, and fungi, are studied as part of the B.Sc. Botany degree program. The course’s educational modules were created to generate and advance theoretical and advanced research capabilities in modern science. This provides a foundation for a career in academia and the workplace.
- Candidates need to have finished their intermediate (10+2) coursework.
- Candidates must have completed intermediate-level coursework in English, Physics, Chemistry, and either Biology or Mathematics.
- The minimal percentage needed in 10+2 may change depending on the college. The percentage range required for admission is between 55% and 60%.
B. Sc Biomedical Science
A discipline of study called biomedical sciences focuses on how certain aspects of biology and chemistry can be used in medical care. This subject has a broad scope with three main areas of specialization: bioengineering, physiological sciences, and life sciences. Professionals in this field frequently make headlines with their advancements in numerous fields because their work entails researching and conducting research in many different areas of health care.
- Students must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or any other exam of equal standing administered by a recognized board.
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics had to be studied as required subjects in Class 12.
- Averaged student scores must be at least 50%.
B. Sc in Nursing
The B. Sc. Nursing undergraduate degree’s core coursework comprises four years. Students will be able to meet the nations, societies, and individuals’ health demands thanks to the program’s streamlining. By upholding moral principles and standards of behavior at all times while carrying out personal, social, and professional obligations to advance national goals, the curriculum trains students to be responsible citizens. Candidates can pursue higher education if they want challenging career opportunities in the same field.
- Candidates must have earned at least a 50% grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12.
- An individual should be in high-quality physical condition.
B. Sc Life Science
The three-year Bachelor’s degree program in life sciences or B.Sc. Life Sciences studies many life forms, including humans, aquatic and terrestrial species, flora, and fauna. The course’s applicants can learn about the differences in the life sciences and establish their positions among the different life sciences researchers. Otherwise, graduates could find work as pathologists, nutritionists, horticulturists, biomedical engineers, or food scientists in businesses and labs in the public and private sectors. They might start a career in teaching or pursue more research.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are required subjects during upper secondary education.
- Institutions that need an entrance exam for admission may consider both the score on the entrance exam and prior academic achievements. Each university selects its cutoff score for the exam.
- Candidates who fall under the SC/ST/OBC, differently abled, or other categories will receive a 5% mark reduction.
B. Sc in Dental Surgery
The only recognized professional dental course is the 5-year undergraduate Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree. It is a required education for those wishing to become dentists at public or private hospitals. In order to be eligible to practice their profession after receiving their degree, students must register with the Dental Council of India, which oversees the BDS program.
- The prospective candidate must have earned at least a 50% overall grade point average in their 10+2 qualifying exam or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must have been required coursework for their 10+2 grade.
The most excellent option for science majors is a B.Sc because this program is suitable for students with a strong interest in and background in science and mathematics. Among these is the B.Sc in Science program, which offers students both theoretical and practical training to ensure they develop the specialized skill sets necessary to meet the demand for qualified employees in the enterprises of the future.