Don’t program problems, design Java Web Solutions
Has it happened to you that in your projects you find Java applications with JSP pages that have bad practices and no structure in the Java code , making everything very difficult to understand? Forget that!!! In this course we will teach you step by step and from scratch how to develop Web applications with Servlets and JSPs, applying design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller) and best practices when developing Professional and real world Java Web applications.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing web applications with Java
- Have the basis for a certification as Oracle Web Component Developer
- Anyone interested in applying design patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO, and best practices for creating websites with Java
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of sql
- Upon completion they will create an application with a 3-layer architecture applying the MVC, DAO, DTO design pattern and best practices
- Develop dynamic Web Applications using Servlets and JSPs. Will study:
- What are Servlets, their life cycle and how should we implement their use in Java Web applications
- We will study the types of scopes with the Servlets API such as: request, session and application and the best way to use them
- Person Simpliv
39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont,
CA 94539, USA.
Email: [email protected]