Whether you want to:
- Build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
- Move to a more senior software developer position
- Get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialists in
- Or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Data Science
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist: A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform. Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn! Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
What will you learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.. Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your resume. Understand how to create your own Python programs. Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Person Simpliv
39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont,
CA 94539, USA.
Email: [email protected]