Why learn pandas?
If you’ve spent time in a spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets and are eager to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python introduces you to the popular Pandas library built on top of the Python programming language.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Data Science
- Basic / intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software (common functions, vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, booleans) etc
- Perform a multitude of data operations in Python’s popular “pandas” library including grouping, pivoting, joining and more!
- Possess a strong understanding of manipulating 1D, 2D, and 3D data sets
- Learn hundreds of methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
- Resolve common issues in broken or incomplete data sets
- Listing categories Programming / python programming
- Location / Region United States
- Payment Option Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Eligibility Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Education Subject IT and Computer Science
- Duration 07:16:58
- Education Type Online Training
- Course Location: Online Training
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Not Available
- Free Wifi Not Available
- Placement Facilities Not Available