In this series, we cover the basics of using NumPy for basic data analysis. Some of the things that are covered are as follows: installing NumPy using the Anaconda Python distribution, creating NumPy arrays in a variety of ways, gathering information about large datasets such as the mean, median and standard deviation, as well as utilizing Jupyter Notebooks for exploration using NumPy. If you are looking to get started with NumPy then join us!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Data Science
- Previous programming experience. Familiarity with collection types in Python.
- NumPy Introduction
- Python Numpy Array
- Indexing & Slicing – 1
- Indexing & Slicing – 2
- Statistical Functions, Operators & Random Numbers
- What is Data Science
- What is Machine Learning
- Listing categories Programming / python programming
- Location / Region United States
- Payment Option Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Eligibility Previous programming experience. Familiarity with collection types in Python.
- Education Subject IT and Computer Science
- Duration 04:04:52
- Education Type Online Training
- Course Location: Online Training
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Not Available
- Free Wifi Not Available
- Placement Facilities Not Available