This course is for you If you are being fascinated by the field of Machine Learning?
Basic Course Description
This course is designed to cover one of the most interesting areas of machine learning called classification. I will take you step-by-step in this course and will first cover the basics of MATLAB. Following that we will look into the details of how to use different machine learning algorithms using MATLAB. Specifically, we will be looking at the MATLAB toolbox called statistic and machine learning toolbox.We will implement some of the most commonly used classification algorithms such as K-Nearest Neighbor, Naive Bayes, Discriminant Analysis, Decision Tress, Support Vector Machines, Error Correcting Ouput Codes and Ensembles. Following that we will be looking at how to cross validate these models and how to evaluate their performances.
Who is the target audience?
- Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Instructors and Teachers, College Students, Engineers, Programmers and Simulators
- Just basic high level math
- Use machines learning algorithms confidently in MALTAB
- Build classification learning models and customize them based on the datasets
- Compare the performance of diffferent classification algorithms
- Learn the intuition behind classification algorithms
- Create automatically generated reports for sharing your analysis results with friends and colleague
- Location / Region United States
- Payment Option Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Eligibility Just basic high level math
- Education Subject IT and Computer Science
- Duration 06:53:31
- Education Type Online Training
- Course Location: Online Training
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Not Available
- Free Wifi Not Available
- Placement Facilities Not Available
- Person Simpliv
39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont,
CA 94539, USA.
Email: [email protected]