As a developer, you know the importance of CSS and you also know how CSS can become cumbersome, disorganized and repetitive. Maybe your CSS performs poorly, or, maybe your just spending too much time digging through CSS code to solve minor display issues.
Stop wasting time tearing your hair out over confusing or poor performing CSS.
With Learn SASS and SCSS with Dave Moran, you’ll be introduced to to the technologies of SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets) and SCSS (Sassy CSS). If you’re not familiar with these important advances in the CSS world, SASS is a CSS pre-processor with syntax advancements. Style sheets in the advanced syntax are processed, and turned into regular CSS style sheets. SCSS is a super set of CSS, expanded to accommodate the features of SASS. SASS can be used with any version of CSS and all CSS libraries are compatible.
Who is the target audience?
- Web Developers and Designers
- Front End Developers
- Software Engineers
- You should have fundamental knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You should be able to use your PC or Mac operating system
- Set up a SAAS project
- Understand and apply SAAS nesting
- Use and apply the concept of Segmentation
- Integrate SAAS Variables in to your Work
- Understand SCSS Mixins and SCSS Functions
- Create your Own Mixins
- Know and apply Best Practices