This course is for beginners software engineers.
It will teach you the basics about Version Control and default coding workflow, that millions of developers using worldwide.
It will help you to prevent errors or intersections with code changes from other teammates. After an introduction to git and how to use it, we’ll create code storage at GitHub. Learning git can sound hard from the beginning. It’s important to have a lot of practice.
- You don’t need need to have any advanced knowledge in order to attend this course
- But you need to understand what Command Line Interface is and how to use SHELL commands
- You’ll learn basic git commands
- I will introduce you to some advanced concepts
- They can help you in the future if you decide to extend your git skills
- Listing categories Software Development
- Location / Region United States
- Payment Option Online Payment
- Education level Beginner
- Eligibility You don't need need to have any advanced knowledge in order to attend this course
- Education Subject IT and Computer Science
- Duration 02:23:58
- Education Type Online Training
- Course Location: Online Training
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Not Available
- Free Wifi Not Available
- Placement Facilities Not Available
- Person Simpliv
39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont,
CA 94539, USA.
Email: [email protected]