This course is for anyone who is interested in exploring Digital Image Processing using Raspberry Pi and OpenCV. The course requires basic knowledge of Python programming and Linux commands and obviously your interest in programming.
In this course, we are going to use OpenCV libraries to explore facial recognition feature. OpenCV is an open source C++ library for image processing and computer vision, originally developed by Intel and now supported by Willow Garage.
- Basic knowledge of Python and Linux commands
- Learn how to program using Python and OpenCV to detect the human faces present in an image
- Get to know how to take multiple snapshots by programming your webcam and passing the number as arguments
- Learn how to code using Python program to detect faces as well as eyes in an image
- Learn how to build an image puzzle and search a small section of an image in the entire photo
- Listing categories Software Development
- Location / Region United States
- Payment Option Online Payment
- Education level Intermediate
- Eligibility Basic knowledge of Python and Linux commands
- Education Subject IT and Computer Science
- Duration 00:42:12
- Education Type Online Training
- Course Location: Online Training
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Not Available
- Free Wifi Not Available
- Placement Facilities Not Available
- Person Simpliv
39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont,
CA 94539, USA.
Email: [email protected]