The best way to understand if this course is really for you is by asking yourself a few basic questions:
- Do you like building “things” by yourself?
- Are you looking for ways to easily combine software and hardware components?
- Did you ever wonder how electronic devices are really working?
- Do you have some creative idea and you just looking for ways to easily prototype it?
- Would you be excited to monitor and control the physical world with a software program that you created?
- Would you like to join the growing worldwide wave of Internet of Things Makers?
- Basic electronics background
- Arduino IDE (Free)
- Fritzing (Free)
- Basic Electronics Components (Arduino Starter Kit)
What will you learn
- Understand the Arduino Eco-System
- Utilize the digital and analog interfaces
- Develop sketch using the the Arduino IDE
- Design and review circuits using Fritzing
- Wire “Things” together
- Build a project with switches, LEDs, resistors and motion sensor
- Learn and use the C language syntax
- Person Simpliv
39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont,
CA 94539, USA.
Email: [email protected]