Technocrats Group of Institutions is one of the largest and oldest educational groups in Central India, which was founded in 1999. In its flagship MBA program, Technocrats Institute of Technology-MBA has the honor of choosing the best minds in the nation from various backgrounds committed to providing a holistic learning experience. The institute is dedicated to teaching students effective professional skills, which are crucial in today’s worldwide society, and high ethical standards. As part of course assignments, their pedagogy promotes practical workshops and real-world data analysis.
They provide an extensive selection of electives in a number of functional areas, enabling students to specialize in their areas of interest. Outstanding academics that have a diverse range of professional and academic backgrounds make up their faculty. Their faculty is well-regarded. Their instruction is deliberately targeted at developing young managers with an inventive mind, a global perspective, and a strong desire to act morally. It consists of 4 engineering’s, 1 management, 2 pharmacy, 1 commerce, law & sciences, and 1 film and design institute. These institutes offer courses from the undergraduate level to the doctoral level.
- Price contact for course fees
- Listing categories Engineering / MBA / B.E - Computer Science & Engineering/IT / B.E.- Electronics & Communication Engineering / B.E - Mechanical Engineering / B.E - Civil Engineering/Environment Engineering / B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering / B.E - Electronics and Communication Engineering / MBA In Business Process Management
- Course Location: Technocrats Group Campus Anand Nagar, BHEL Bhopal-462021 Madhya Pradesh,India
- Library Available
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available
Yes - Provided by Institute