The Sharda Group of Institutions offers the postgraduate MBA program in Agra, and graduates of this institution are hired by reputable businesses and receive competitive pay packages. One of the top MBA colleges in Agra, the Sharda Group of Institutions, is affiliated with A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University and has received approval from the AICTE.
The Sharda Group of Institutions’ human resource, finance, marketing, international business, and information technology MBA tracks are the best for Agra entrance. The eligibility criteria are Candidates must have graduated from an accredited university in any discipline. Candidates must pass the CAT, MAT, and UPSEE exams. Candidates must earn a minimum of 50% on their final exam. A dedicated placement cell of the Sharda Group of Institutions operates in collaboration with leading businesses to place all of its students. The placement cell also prepares the students and gives them the self-assurance they need to succeed in the campus placement interviews.
- Price Contact for course fees
- Listing categories Engineering / MBA / B.E - Electrical Engineering / B.E - Civil Engineering/Environment Engineering / B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering / B.E - (Hons.) Chemical Engineering / B.E - (Hons.) Civil Engineering / B.E - (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering / MBA In Business Process Management / Other MBA / PGDM
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Agra
- Library Available
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available
Yes - Provided by Institute