Oriental University, established in 2011 by the Oriental Group, was the first privately sponsored institution in Indore. The PCI, BCI, AICTE, and UGC have all approved the university. The courses offered by Oriental University span several academic fields, including Agriculture, Business, Computer Applications, Education, Engineering, Law, Library and Information Sciences, Management, Media Studies, Pharmacy, and Science. The university features beautiful facilities, including large classrooms with the most up-to-date teaching aids, fully furnished laboratories, and well-equipped workshops. Oriental University has established fruitful working connections with a number of leading Indian companies in order to assist students in finding employment.
For conducting campus interviews with university final-year students, the Training and Placement Cell of Oriental University is meeting the needs of prestigious enterprises. The cell offers students enough opportunities and preparation for jobs at both domestic and international levels. For the students who pursue MBA course the college will conduct workshops, practice exams, and student skill-building initiatives.
- Price Contact for course fees
- Listing categories Bachelors Degree / Engineering / Accounting, Finance and Banking / MBA / IT & Computer Science / B.Sc. Electronics & Communication Science / B.Sc. Computer Science / B.Sc. Mathematics / B.E - Computer Engineering / B.E - Computer Science & Engineering/IT / B.E - (Hons.) Civil Engineering / B.E - (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering / B.E - (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering / Accounting / B.com / MBA In Human Resource (HR) Management / MBA In IT Management / Other MBA
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Indore
- Library Available
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available
Yes - Provided by Institute