Develop the skills to create, plan, and manage effective IT security processes for businesses with this course, which is designed, delivered, and awarded by Arden University.
You’ll learn how to keep up with the fast-paced IT world and gain practical skills that will make you an invaluable asset to any business.GISMA partnered with Arden university . Arden University has their own teaching facilities in GISMA’s Berlin campus
Arden is a specialist distance learning university that has helped 50,000 students around the world succeed over the last 26 years. In 2015, Arden’s Student Survey found that 79% of students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies at the university.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October ‘18!
- Listing categories Masters / Other Master Degree / Study Abroad / GISMA / Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Location / Region Germany
- Payment Option Scholarship, Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Accredited by AMBA
- Eligibility 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English Non-standard entry You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- Duration 1 to 2 years
- Education Type Classroom, Distance Education
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute
- Hostel Facilities Available
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available
- Placement Facilities Available
- Library Available