Learn a range of essential marketing skills, including analysing statistics and interpreting large sets of data, with this programme delivered and awarded by Arden University.
All of the content is approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you’ll be studying the most relevant topics – and you can add even more value to your degree by submitting your assessments to the CIM.
Arden is a specialist distance learning university that has helped 50,000 students around the world succeed over the last 26 years. In 2015, 79% of Arden students said that their studies contributed to improving their career.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October ‘18!
- Price Contact for Course Fees
- Listing categories Masters / Other Master Degree / Study Abroad / GISMA
- Location / Region Germany
- Payment Option Scholarship, Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Accredited by AMBA
- Eligibility Non-standard entry If you don't meet our academic requirements but you have five or more years of experience in management, you are still encouraged to apply for this programme. To do this, you will need to show: - that you have the motivation to study - a personal statement proving that you can take the programme - demonstrable relevant experience - professional references
- Duration 1 TO 2 YEARS
- Education Type Classroom
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute
- Hostel Facilities Available
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available
- Placement Facilities Available