Our General English courses will develop your practical communication skills in speaking and writing as well as reading and listening and, of course, your fluency and grammatical accuracy. Our qualified teachers will give you the individual attention you need, with regular one-to-one tutorials. You’ll have the chance to practise your spoken English through discussions and debates, role-plays and pair work.
Our placement testing will make sure you’re in the most suitable class for your level. You will also be able to track your progress in weekly assessments and individual tutorials. In addition you can choose one or two of our electives in order to progress more quickly.
- Listing categories Languages / Study Abroad / The Language Gallery (TLG / The Language Gallery (TLG) / English
- Location / Region United Kingdom (UK)
- Payment Option Cash
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Accredited by British Council
- Eligibility Minimum age 16. For Vancouver, 18,Beginner A0 to Advanced C1 levels.
- Duration Depends on students' desired course length. Weeks can be from 1 to 25+
- Education Type Classroom
- Course Location: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Toronto, Vancouver, Berlin
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Placement Facilities Available