The Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, usually referred to as DSCE, was founded in 1979. The University Grants Commission and the All India Council for Technical Education have approved and recognized DSCE. The 29 acres that make up the college campus are spread out. The institute provides a number of UG, PG, and PhD courses in various subjects. Visvesvaraya Technological University is connected to DSCE. The institute is rated 126th in the engineering category by the NIRF 2020 assessment. There are 468 faculty members at the college, 116 of whom have doctorates. Every year, the college accepts more than 6000 new students.
The DSCE provides scholarships to students who meet the government’s quota. Additionally, DSCE offers scholarships based on the merit and financial situation of the applicant. According to college regulations, students may apply for scholarships after being admitted to their chosen course. The recruitment effort included participants from a range of courses. Companies from diverse industries came to the campus to conduct a hiring drive and offer students work in various roles.
- Price Contact for course fees
- Listing categories Engineering / B.E - Computer Engineering / B.E - Computer Science & Engineering/IT / B.E - Electrical Engineering / B.E - Mechanical Engineering / B.E - Civil Engineering/Environment Engineering / B.E - Chemical Engineering / B.E - Architectural Engineering/Irrigation Engineering / B.E - Automobile Engineering / B.E - Bioinformatics / B.E - Biomedical Engineering / B.E - Ceramic Technology / B.E - Ceramics & Cement Technology / B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering / B.E - Electronics & Telecom Engineering / B.E - (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Bangalore
- Library Available
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available