One of the top private universities in West Bengal, Adamas University in Kolkata, is accredited by the UGC, BCI, and AICTE. From diploma to doctorate programs, the university provides various courses. It has nine academic divisions, including a School of Professional Studies that trains students in particular for competitive examinations. For students in their final year, Adamas University offers outstanding placement possibilities.
Each course has a different admission process, and some need applicants to go through entrance-based admission processes, while others might provide admission purely on merits. From providing state-of-the-art facilities to hosting events, seminars, and workshops, they create an environment conducive to their students’ complete development. The Adamas University’s placement cell is quite active. To be admitted to the selected program, candidates must complete the University’s entrance exam. Excellent placement services and internship possibilities are available at the university for students.
- Price Contact for course fees
- Listing categories Engineering / B.E - Computer Engineering / B.E - Computer Science & Engineering/IT / B.E - Electrical Engineering / B.E - Mechanical Engineering / B.E - Civil Engineering/Environment Engineering / B.E - Chemical Engineering / B.E - Automobile Engineering / B.E - Biomedical Engineering / B.E - Construction Technology / B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering / B.E - Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Location / Region India (IN)/ Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Library Available
- Cafeteria Available
- Transport Facilities Available
- Sports and Gymnasium Available
- Free Wifi Available