The Culinary Arts & Design program provides students with the practical skills and knowledge required to enter the food service industry. The program is Level 1 apprenticeship accredited and allows experienced food production personnel to enhance existing skills.
- Price $ 4,550.00
- Listing categories Cooking / Baking / Mexican Cooking / Professional Culinary Arts / Sandwich Making / Pastry & Bakery Arts
- Location / Region Other Countries/ Canada
- Payment Option Scholarship, Cash, Installment, Online Payment
- Education level Beginner, Intermediate
- Duration 10 months full-time
- Education Type Classroom
- Course Location: Canada
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute
- Do You Accept International Students? Yes
One review on “Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology – MITT”
Karma Kelzang Wangchuk•
Hi I am from Bhutan hunting for Culinary Arts and Design Institute . I am passionate learning about Culinary Arts and Design. Kindly let me know details about the program.