MBA Marketing is most popular course in terms of number of students joining per year. If there are more students joining means there will be more competition after your studies. In all competition, survival is matter, that is why choosing a right career option is more crucial after your MBA marketing degree.
There are thousands of students pass out from marketing stream with MBA degree and looking for next career option. If you are looking to apply for a job, you need to have extra skills other than your MBA marketing degree. Professional or short term courses after MBA marketing is an added advantage for your CV which will make your CV stands out.
In this article, we talk out 5 best short term and professional courses which you can do after MBA in marketing.
1. Digital Marketing Course
Nowadays, Digital marketing is one of the booming field in digital world. Digital Marketing course covers all tools & techniques of digital marketing, marketing aspects and advertising opportunities. It is also covers techniques of search engine marketing, social media, email marketing, digital advertising, SMS marketing and mobile app marketing.
Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Website Planning and Structure
Facebook Marketing for Business
Google AdWords and PPC Advertising
YouTube and Video Marketing
E-mail Marketing for Business
Lead Generation & Marketing Automation
E-commerce and Payment Gateway
Remarketing Strategies – Advance Level
Google Plus for Business
LinkedIn and Twitter Marketing
Google Analytics and Webmaster Tool
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Affiliate Marketing & Google AdSense
Who Can Attend?
Anyone can attend this course especially students who have marketing degree, MBA & Master in Marketing.
This course is also suitable for the professionals who are working in marketing field such as sales executive, sales manager, marketing executive, marketing manager, Marketing Managers or Directors, Brand Managers, Sales Managers or Directors, Public Relations (PR) Professionals, Business Development Managers and Directors, Senior Operations Managers and Directors, Business Owners.
2. Diploma in Retail Management:
Diploma in retail management is specialized course for students who would like to work in retail industry after MBA in Marketing. This course covers fundamentals of retail management, E-commerce, Financial Merchandise Management, Pricing, planning and store management.
Who can attend?
All students who have done MBA in Marketing and working professionals such as retail manager, retail supervisor, Store manager & director and retails business owner.
3. Certified Salesforce Administrator:
Salesforce is the widely used CRM in the world. In some extend, most companies prefer salesforce certified marketers when they hire people for marketing and sales. Understanding salesforce CRM is essential when you work in sales or marketing field. Salesforce certification is add-on for your MBA marketing. This course provide you basic knowledge about how salesforce CRM works, salesforce tools, tips and trick on salesforce and its techniques, Contact management, sales management and lead management concepts.
Who can do salesforce CRM certification course?
Salesforce course is suitable for the professional who are working in marketing and sales area.
4. Certified Inbound Marketer from Hubspot:
Certified inbound marketer from hubspot is another one certification course for marketers. Just like Salesforce, This course covers all concepts of sales and marketing management such as how to attract visitors, web management & optimization, lead generation and management, customer management and contact management.
Who can attend?
This course is suitable for students who have done MBA marketing and other professionals such as Marketers, salespeople, customer success professionals, business owners, students, CEOs
5. Market Research Analysis:
Market research analysis course is another one valuable course for students who have done MBA in marketing. There are lot of research and techniques involves in this field. To understand about market research and how it has done? You need to attend course on this field. This course covers all tools and techniques of marketing research, analytics tools, data collection, data science, statistical analysis and competition analysis.
Some of the other courses you can do after MBA in Marketing
- PGDMM (Post Graduate Development in Marketing Management)
- Sales and Marketing certified program
- PGDCMM (PG Diploma in Capital Market Management)
- CS (Company Secretary)
- PGDCA (PG Diploma in computer Applications)
- CBM (Program in Certified Bank Manager)
- CDS (Certified Derivatives Specialist Course)
- CPCM (Certified Professional Contracts Manager)
- MDP (Management Development Program)
- FPM (Fellow Program in Management)
- PG Diploma in HRD
- CSR Auditor (CPI certified)
- CA (Charted Accountant)
- PGDRIM (PG Diploma in Risk and Insurance Management)
- GDPP (Graduate Diploma in Public Procurement)
- Certification in Financial Markets (Certified by NSE)
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- Certificate Course in Statistical Methods and Applications
- PGDLRM (PG Diploma in Logistics and Retail Management)
- PGDLS (PG Diploma in Logistics and shipping)
- PGDMLM (PG Diploma in Material and Logistics Management)
- PGPSCL (PG Program in Supply Chain and Logistics)
- Ph.D. Course in Management, Business Administration, Business Management
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CPIM (Certified course in Production and Inventory Management)
- Various courses offered by ICWAI-Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India