Coach, Mentor, Role Model, Supporter, Guide… do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of coaching. It’s about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed.
Knowing how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, like mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization.
Business mentoring and coaching is an investment that you make in developing your key resource people for the long-term benefit of the organisation.
- Price 930$
- Listing categories Soft Skills
- Location / Region United Arab Emirates (UAE) / Dubai
- Education level Professional
- Institute Name SMART Management Training Dubai
- Education Subject Human Resources, Business Management and Leadership, Education and Teaching
- Education Type Classroom
- Study Material Yes - Provided by Institute